We offer four distinct product lines of Mixing Tanks for Glaze with Pumps:
- CSMP 600-800-1000: a glaze mixer suitable for feeding the application units of glazing lines (i.e.: bells/discs etc). Thanks to the continuous re-circulation of the product, adjustable through a 3-way valve, it is possible to obtain a perfect mix, without sediments. The feeding pump (and re-circulation pump) is built with wear-resistant material and offers long life and drastically reduced maintenance requirements. The internal profiles are designed to ensure outstanding hydraulic performance.
- CM-8: a container unit in stainless steel AISI 304, in the shape of a 8 figure, designed to contain a vertical pump. The bottom trolley structure is in painted steel, complete with 3 wheels. Transmission supporting cross piece in stainless steel AISI. Cover in stainless steel AISI 304, split into two parts and hinged to the cross piece (optional). Guards under the cover with grid in stainless steel AISI 304 (optional). Protection between the two containers with grid in stainless steel AISI 304 (optional). Mixer unit made up of: a) gear motor 0.33 kW, b) mixer shaft in stainless steel type AISI 304, c) 2 blades in stainless steel AISI 304, fixed to the shaft with bushes, adjustable in height.
- C-MAP 800-1000: a glaze mixer complete with slow stirrer, suitable for feeding application units on glazing lines(i.e.: bells/discs etc.). Sediments are eliminated by mixing the product slowly and constantly. The feeding pump, made entirely of wear-resistant material, enables longer life and considerably reduces maintenance requirements. The driving parts of the mixer and of the pump are independent and can work also separately (i.e. just the mixer when the pump is not used to avoid the product from overheating).
- CMI 500-800-1000-1500-2000-4000: a container made in stainless steel AISI 304; flow breaker in stainless steel AISI 304 positioned at 180¡; ball discharge valve 2″; tank bottom in stainless steel AISI 304; bottom bed with fork lodging, made of thick stainless steel sheet AISI 304, welded to the container; top cross piece in stainless steel AISI 304 fitted to the edge of the container; covers in stainless steel AISI 304 split into two parts and hinged to the cross piece; protection mesh fitted inside the container under the cover (optional); mixer unit made of: 1 gear motor complete with connection flange to cross piece; 1 shaft in stainless steel AISI 304; 2 blades with bush that is adjustable in height made of stainless steel AISI 304; (alternatively, rack instead of blades).
- M 100-300-500-750: a container with blade mixer for silk-screen printing pastes (raw materials, colorants and printing medium). The variable speed gear motor enables the variation of the rotation speed of the mixer during the mixing process, thus guaranteeing a perfectly smooth finished product.The unit is made up of: a) tank and stirrer in AISI 304 stainless steel, b) stainless steel cover with safety net, c) suction pipe, d) double discharge outlet. The trolley and fixed version are available.